Friday 24 February 2012

‘Do do do do’ing’ along to the Tetris theme music


Appymum project: THE CHARGER IS ON ITS WAY! HURRAH! Managed to score a cheap £15 number from eBay. Let’s hope it does the trick and isn’t just for display purposes only. I’m itching to start on this project properly now. I’m bored of being all talk and no action. I want action!

Starbucks are currently offering a free iPhone App download of EA’s re-imagination of the classic game ‘Tetris’. Grab a card in-store and hook yourself up! Personally I’m more of a ‘Tetris’ classic, gameplay bird myself, but it has the iconic music so that’s me sold. And it’s free. I like free, especially when our family finances are about to get tighter than a gnat's bottom. Not that I know how tight a gnat's bottom is, but I'm confident its an accurate comparison!     

No comments:

Post a Comment