Monday 13 February 2012

Lip-syncing in the mirror to Skunk Anansie’s ‘Weak’ with dramatic arm movements and everything.


‘Netflix’ really has been our king.


I can feel the slight prickle of panic rising from the hairs on the nape of my neck whenever I think about half term. There’s such pressure to get it ‘right’. Or is there? It is yet another flashpoint in parenting where we pile fictitious pressure on ourselves? On one hand I think, bollocks to it, if we want to sit in our PJ’s watching cartoons all day every day, we bloody well will, but on the other hand I want to make the time I get to spend with the boys, when we’re all off work and school together, vaguely special and memorable. I’m hopeful to attempt a happy medium and that’s surely good enough. And if it’s not? I’m sure no one has ever needed CBT over the fact their mother didn’t make a life size Lego replica of a ‘fire-nations warship’ from the cartoon series ‘Avatar, the Last Airbender’ as requested. Or maybe Kam will be the first. Sorry Kam!

App related activities have been limited to a few speculative internet trawls today. While I’m waiting to pick up the Mac (THANK YOU MAEVE!!!) I’m focusing on Apps I admire and breaking down the reasons why I admire them. What is it about these particular Apps that capture my focus and attention? I’ll write a detailed post about my top ten Apps and why I <3 them ASAP, as I think it will help me formulate an idea towards what kind of App I would eventually like to create for my 6 month challenge.

That is all I can type tonight. I think those dreaded toddler germs have got me. Urgh. Feeling decisively not perky.

No comments:

Post a Comment