Saturday 11 February 2012

Not getting drunk to UB40's cover of 'Red, red wine'



Warning! Icy underfoot!

I’ve started earnestly trawling EBay for operation piece of crap Mac. I’m thinking a Mac mini is the way to go. It seems realistic that I’ll be able to pick up an older model for under the £100 mark. If I set a Mac mini and monitor up next to the PC and another monitor I’ll at least look like a legit computery person (I associate many monitors and many machines at one work station with my Dad and Brother and they are legit computery persons)  

I’m going to have to wait until tomorrow to see if the weather will thaw. Retrieving the PC that’s currently in the man shed would be a suicide mission in current conditions. Our garden resembles more an ice rink of death than anything green and lush and not likely to kill you from underfoot.
  
I am wiped. A toddler riddled with a virus is just exhausting. Who knew?   

No comments:

Post a Comment