Sunday 12 February 2012

Doing the running man to En Vogue’s ‘Free your mind’


Appy days! (I promise I will stop with all the dreadful ‘Appy ‘ puns when I’m bored with them. You’re in for a long wait)

Operation Piece of crap Mac has an exciting update: I’M BEING GIVEN A MAC!!! How unbelievably marvellous is that? This is where it pays to publicise your insane ideas as hopefully, if you’re very fortunate and lucky, someone might actually read them and be able to help you in an unexpected way.  

Maeve you are a wonderful, generous human being. You are A-MAEVE-ZING (sorry) and I promise you an infinite number of baked potatoes in the engineering block from now until forever more. Your old Mac will be going to a very good home and I solemnly swear I will not let Reuben batter it to pieces. Amen.



It’s the start of half term tomorrow. I am ambivalent about February half term, as it’s too cold to properly get out and about for hours on end and I’m still too poor from Christmas to do anything spectacularly interesting with the boys. All hail ‘Netflix’ on the Xbox, ‘Netflix’ is our king. 

No comments:

Post a Comment